What is an Annuity?Annuities are financial products which help individuals accumulate funds for retirement and/or convert an existing sum of money into a death benefit guaranteed income stream for life.
An Annuity may be appropriate if one is:
- Investing and saving for the future
- Interested in adding retirement savings
- Searching for tax-deferred income
- Interested in taking control of your own investments
- The type of person who does not want to be caught up in the day to day management
- Looking how a financial product which will guarantee income for a fixed period over the course of one's lifetime
- Interested in having a measure of control over the frequency and amount of future income
- Interested in finding a way to enhance your estate planning strategy
Why Buy Annuites from Bravata Financial Group?
- We offer a variety of Annuities that can be tailored to fit individual needs
- Our network of financial service professionals and wealth advisors have the experience to recommend the appropriate annuity for their clients
- Our goal is to help clients achieve their financial goals
Our robust selection of Annuity products includes:
- Deferred Annuities
- Fixed Interest Deferred Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
Deferred annuities are financial products which are designed to provide the benefit of tax deferral and typically are utilized as a vehicle to accumulate money for retirement.
Fixed Interest Deferred Annuities
As with a standard Deferred Annuity, Fixed Interest Annuities are offered as a vehicle to help one accrue money for retirement.
- Funds invested in your fixed annuity receive a guaranteed rate of interest (please note: interest rates are effective annual yields)
- Funds accrue tax deferred
- Standard income taxes apply only upon withdrawal from the annuity
- Withdrawals prior to 59 1/2 may be subject to an extra 10% tax consequence
Fixed Annuity products are designed to make fixed dollar payouts until the time of passing.
*All guarantees are based on financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuer